Here I am. Another day at college. Another class. I have a Pre-Calc exam today. Anyone who feels like praying for me around 12ish, please do so. Amazingly, I understand all the material, but a little back up never hurt anyone.
Have you ever felt like your life could crumble at the touch of a button? I feel that way right now. It's like I'm one of those trick magician's wands, the ones that stand up straight while the prestidigitator is holding it, but the minute he lets go it collapses. I suppose I always feel this way after a major tragedy, but the last death I really
felt was that of my Aunt Norrie, nearly a year ago. Everything about life seems so fragile after that, as if everything were pasted with a giant "Handle with care" sign.
*sigh*
I'm still bummed about the whole thing. I won't be myself again until after the funeral, I guess.
In any case....
Where do we go, nobody knows
Don't ever say you're on your way down
When God gave you style and gave you grace
And put a smile upon your face
Coldplay
I hung out with Emma in stagecraft yesterday, along with Justin and The Twins. It was great fun. As I said, I have an exam today, and I also have a midterm on Friday. But it's open book/open notes, so I'm not too worried. It's also in my favorite class, History.
I'm not entirely sure I know what I'm going to do with this blog. I guess I'll just post whatever comes to mind and not worry about it. That seems to be what I'm doing.
Have a great day, everyone.
*vanishes in a cloud of green smoke that smells faintly of pine*