Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Friday, October 24, 2003


 


How did I know this one was coming?

You are Psalms
You are Psalms.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I should have seen this one, too, but I was hoping for winter....

Season = Autumn
You're Most Like The Season Autumn ...

You're warm, and the most approachable. You have
that gentle prescence about you. People can
relate to you, and find you easy company.
However it's likely you've been hurt in the
past and it has left you scarred so things can
become rather chilly with you at times. Being
the third Season in, you're mature, trustworthy
and loyal to your friends but prone to
depression and negative thinking.

Well done... You're the shy and sensitive season :)


?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

If I had one....

HASH(0x87781b4)
avoidant


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla


You know, this thing is getting a little scary....

HASH(0x846207c)
Protector


The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

This one's even more trippy, if you consider that Emma is the same....

eflatmajor
Eb major - you are warm and kind, always there for
your friends, who are in turn there for you.
You are content with your confortable life and
what you are currently achieving; if you keep
in this state you will go far.


what key signature are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Last one....
For now, anyway. I might come across another really cool one.

*shpink*

innocent kiss
innocent kiss - you're cute and sweet and like it
that way


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla