Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
|
Yesterday I went to stagecraft with Emma. I taped and painted a pole that will shortly be a spear in accordance with the thirty foot rule. I also got to watch Emma try to drench Justin, then insist he take revenge. Some other stuff happened, too, but I won't go into detail. Suffice to say, it was fun. Today my History teacher covered basically everything he covered on Monday. He had forgotten where he was supposed to start, and I figured he had a reason. So we got a lot of free CP points today, repeating stuff from Monday. That was cool. I'm hungry. I thought I had two dollars in my wallet and a bunch of change, but when I checked, I only had fifty-one cents. Not quite enough to buy anything. I might get mom to take me by Jamba Juice. I have a gift card with enough still on it to get a Mango Madness. I haven't been to JJ in a while. I'm reading the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. I had already read 3 and 2, and had been unable to get 1. But I finally was able to get it sent to Napa and I finished it last night. It certainly cleared up a lot of questions connected to the other two. It's rare that I read a trilogy completely backward. I'm really tired, too. I was a good little girl and read my history book last night, so I didn't fall asleep until much later than I had originally planned. And then, for some bizzare weird other-worldly inexplicable reason, I got up nearly half an hour before I usually do. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll make it through today's PreCalc at this rate. Emma took out her braids last night, or started to. They were driving her nuts. I can't say I blame her. That many braids would bug me, too. I just wish I could have been there to see her hair frizz out. *grin* Amanda has a blog. You should check it out. I had some goofy stuff to post here, but I didn't finish writing it, and the book sitting on my lap is more appealing than trying to figure out what I want to say in the few minutes I have left before class, so.... You'll just have to wait. S'later, everyone. ----{insert my name here}---- |