Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Saturday, November 08, 2003


 


*heaves a giant sigh of relief* I finished that poem. The one for Veteran's Day. And it is only *leans over and checks* 8:42 pm on Sunday night. Not a horribly bad case of procrastination. Now I have the rest of the evening to read. Maybe I'll post the poem at some later date. Like you're so incredibly eager to read it, right? *grin*

I worked at the store today. I suppose, considering that this is my first day of my first "real" job, I should be more excited. I dunno, I am excited I guess, but it just seemed natural. Working, that is, not necessarily working retail. While I plan on enjoying this, I don't think retail is for me. I'm planning to apply for Jamba Juice as soon as this job ends, and I think I'll actually go through with it this time.

Speaking of going through with it, I plan to work on getting my permit before the month is out. (and I will probably feel pretty silly if December slips by without my having a permit.....) But I'm serious about this.

For Kathryn:
{Regarding post-humous knowledge}
"Of course, Bizet never knew that Carmen was a hit until after his death...."

I'm going to go read a book now. I expect I will have lots of interesting things to say later, and, of course, I will forget to post them. Or when I sit down to post, all intelligent and coherent thought will fly out of my head, as it usually does. *Grin*

Aight. I'm out.

'Night, everyone.