Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Wednesday, November 19, 2003


 


So we're sitting in PreCalc, taking our third exam. Everything is quiet. Even the hallways are relatively silent for once.

Then this guy walks by, talking rather loudly, and all we hear as he passes the door is, "kiss me, baby, I'm yo neighbor!"

There was another second of silence, then the entire class cracked up.

It was very funny.

I wrote some stuff on my computer at home and put it on a disk to bring here so I could post it, but guess what? I forgot the disk. I brought a different backpack, so I can't post it yet. I'll try to do that tomorrow.

My History Class was cancelled today. I have rather mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, I love history and that class in particular. On the other hand, it's nice having three days in a row to sleep in, especially since I'm getting sick. Correction: I am sick. I woke up this morning around ten thirty and thought, there is no way I could have gotten up at seven. So it's all for the best.

Well, the clock is slowly creeping toward one thirty and then my ride will be here.
Ciao

--Good luck. I wish you well, for all that wishes may be worth. I hope that love and strength are with you for the length of your time on earth.--