We (the bloggies and one) went caroling last night! Yay! I had fun. We all dressed up in nice WARM outfits--Kathey was a gypsy-type person, Crystal was a princess/Cinderalla-type person, Emma looked like something out of a winter perfume advertisement, Amanda was our contemporary caroler half the time then changed into velvety stuff, and I tried to pull off the Victorian caroler look--if I pulled it off, it was the muff. ;-) We went hither and thither, to and fro. First, however, we went to see Bro. Price. He liked it and told us to say "Happy Easter" at the end of the songs. We were told we HAVE to do it during the actual Christmas season.
So... What do you think of my blog? *grins proudly* Emma did it. I looked over her shoulder. But shhh! *looks around* Don't tell anyone!
I went to Marine World today. It's the last time I'll go until next year. If I go next year. I'm still considering that.
One of the best parts of MW is the food--the crepes, the corn, and the cakes. Funnel cakes, that is.
The bad news is that we won't be able to get those items from MW until next year.
The good news is that Amanda and I went to my house afterwards and learned how to make crepes. *rubs tummy* They were pretty good, if I do say so myself.
It's cold! I'm so happy! I'm having to keep my blankets piled up and a heat bag down by my feet at night, and I get to wear sweatshirts during the day!!!
Now I have to go prepare my Sunday School lesson. Have a great night, everyone.
"I'm not following a God I can lead around
I can't chain this deity
That's why Jesus is the final answer
To who I want my God to be
He's who I want my God to be"