Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Monday, December 15, 2003


 


*blows dust away from the blog*
I haven't been very good about keeping this up, have I? *smiles sheepishly* I can't write very much now, either, since I'm supposed to be cleaning my room.

Just a word about the life of me:
I have an A in Physics. I don't have to take the final.
I have an A in PreCalc. I don't have to take the final.
I have an A in History and I took the final early today.
This all makes me very happy.
I don't know what I'm getting in my Lab, however, as he has not graded quite a few of the reports. He says he'll have the scores up on Friday. I'm afraid to look. Some of those questions were awfully underhanded. *grin*

I wrote a paper about Benedict Arnold for History. Don't ask me why. Like I needed the points. Anyway, Clymer liked it. That made me happy.

I went to lunch at Don Pericos with Natalie, Angie, and Shannon today. That was simply loads of fun. And I'm certain that Don Pericos is an excellent restaurant, if you like Mexican food. I don't, so if you don't hear me raving over that, that's why.

I saw Mr. Clymer and I think it was his wife driving downtown. Angie and I were standing on a street corner and I spotted him. Then we go to cross the street and someone calls my name. I spin around and there's the guy who sits next to me in History. It was a bit weird. I just found out today that he likes SW. All those wasted conversations. Ah well.

I love the holiday season. *sigh* Caroling on the 19th, all. Get your Carol-o-Gram on Wednesday!

Grandma is coming tomorrow and she's staying until the 27th, so I must be off to clean my room.

*waves jauntily and vanishes*