Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Wednesday, December 17, 2003


 


So I slept later than I meant to today. Considering I was up late again last night (but not AS late as the night before) talking to Stan and Dan, I think I'm excused. I just can't believe I wasn't disturbed when people crashed through the living room this morning, as they are apt to do while getting ready to leave. When I finally tumbled out of bed... er, the couch, I discovered that the house was devoid of persons not named Nathaniel or Bethany. So. I'm here. You guys are there. And I hope everyone has a grand old day.

BTW, check out Em's blog and read Fire and Ice. It's good stuff.