Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, January 01, 2004


 


Happy New Year, Everyone.
2004 is officially here. And I don't have a *shpink*-a-day calander. That is just the ultimate tragedy.
The Robertson girls are here and look to be staying another two weeks or so. We shall have loads of fun.
It's great, because they think I'm funny. *grin*
And as such is the case, I don't have a lot of time to talk on this thing right now.
Welcome Kristina to the ranks of the blogs.
I have been staying up WAY too late and sleeping in WAY too late. I have to do something to break this cycle. Bah. I even tried getting up, but I feel really, really... just plain UGH in the mornings.
We all went over to Amanda's last night, and I had too much fun. Thank you, dearest doll, for inviting us. There was this mad scramble for food as we tried to find a place that was open. Can you believe it? Everyone closes at stinking TEN pm on New Year's Eve. What's up with that? *grumble* 'S'funny, I seem to recall this happening to me last year, too. Weeyerd.
It occurs to me that I still don't know what my grade is in Physics Lab. At the end of the semester, the grade report showed an A-, I think. But he had only graded half the labs. Consequently, I have no idea what to expect. I don't know if not knowing is a good thing or a bad thing.
I just learned last night that Bro. Exum is off to Israel in a few weeks. Sounds interesting and I will post details as I learn them. Strange, I didn't learn this from HIM. I was talking to Sis. Leport about something he hadn't said a week or so ago and she said he was distracted with his trip. First I had heard about it. I hope he has a jolly fun time.
Air hockey has been revived in our house. *holds aching head* Anybody got ibu profen?
My thoughts are rather scattered right now, so I think I'm going to end this before I wind up saying something I didn't intend to say.
Loves to everyone.

--Me--