Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Monday, January 26, 2004


 
Hola!

Me llamo es Bethany. Que tal?

Okay, so I'm enjoying Spanish. *shrugs* It's fun. I like it.
Today after class I went with mi padre to get a nuevo mattress. It's thick and has a pillow top. It gets delivered first thing manana. So tomorrow noche I will have a nuevo bed. Of course, this means getting my room in some semblance of order so mi madre doesn't completely have a conniption.
Speaking of her, she's doing better, in case you were wondering.
I had a whole bunch of things to say earlier today, but they've all completely fled from my mind. *shrugs* Oh, well. Maybe later.
Oh, I talked to Ben for about an hour today. That was fun. Then I ran into Derek, said hi to Matt, and... did some other things. I forget, exactly.

Hasta pronto, chicos!