Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Monday, January 05, 2004


 


So. I had weird dreams last night. I will spare you the details, since they weren't very nice. But I apparently talked in my sleep last night.
Me: Hey!
Kayla: What?
Me: Go eat a sycamore tree!
Kayla: A what?!
Me: And a dictionary!
When she informed me of this, I told her that I was trying to get her to eat her words. *shrugs*

Sunday school was fun, but I wouldn't recommend trying to teach a class full of bouncy 5-7 year-olds on four hours of sleep and some sugar. It doesn't always work. This time it did, but it usually doesn't.

Derek came to church last night, then went to INO with us. That was unusually fun. When I tell you that I was there for 4 hours without kicking up a fuss or even getting bored, you'll see what I mean. *grin*

I have permission from Memaw to visit her when I go on walks. That makes me very happy. Any suggestions about goodies to bake that I could take with me sometime? Preferrably ones that wouldn't get squished in a bag or backpack.

The girls are going to school tomorrow. Well, the three younger ones are. Chvana is out of school, much to her delight. *Grin* Poor Keith Evans showed up today, thinking there was school. Tsk tsk.

Well, I'm off to eat cheese, crackers, and drink Pepsi Blue. We were given a case of the stuff and since I'm the only one who likes it, I get it all to myself.

Have a grand evening, all.

--me--
--myself--
--I--