Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Saturday, March 20, 2004


 
Assorted bits of news:

Points of clarification: The first "he" in that one post is Brandon. He's joining the army. Leaves in the middle of July. The other "he" ... well, you'll have to wait a bit longer for that one.
Also, I went to a Gaither concert last night with Amanda. Es muy interesante. Never thought I'd be in the same building as Bill Gaither. Hmm... Weeyerd. There was a ventriloquist that was absolutely hysterical. Now my siblings all think I've taken complete leave of my senses. But that's okay. I've been trying to convince them of that for years.

Besides, I only went 'cause Switchfoot was sold out. I promise.
Really.

In other news, I have a job. Jamba Juice. I start training 8am Monday morning. I also have a driving lesson tomorrow morning supplied by Auntie 'Cho.

Mis tios llegan con mis primos.
My uncle, aunt, and my cousins arrived. The house is quite full.
My parents both go to the hospital for tests and surgeries on Monday at about 10ish. Prayer would be appreciated.
And Spring Break has officially started. Hallelujah, Praise be to God from whom all blessings flow.

And I think that's about it....
I think.

If I come up with anything else of vital import, I'll let you know.

Luvs to all.

Get some rest. That's an order.