(__Insert funny, witty title here___)
I'm walking to work today. I don't normally mind, but it looks a little chilly out there and silly me neglected to bring a coat. Ah, well.
I have books coming in to the library to assist me with my research paper. Kathey, you should be proud of me. *grin*
Now I just have to figure out what MLA format is and how to do it. Anyone know where I can learn?
If I'm not at school, I'm at work. If I'm not at work, I'm at church. If I'm not at church, I'm frantically trying to either catch up on my room, my homework, or my sleep. Take your pick.
So if you can't seem to find me lately, that's why.
I still love you.
Yes, you.
I broke my alarm clock this morning. Well, not all of it. Just a little switch. It was funny. The thing must have been super flimsy, because I wasn't even TRYING to break it. Either that, or I'm super strong in the morning. You decide.
There's other stuff I could post, but it all consists of me whining. And no one wants to hear the girl with the next-to-perfect life whine. So I'll spare you.
Have a great day, everyone.
Yes, you.