A quandary
I suppose I should post something.
The problem is, what?
....
....
Relatives left yesterday. Grandma, Uncle Carl, Loren, Jarron, Preston, and Nathaniel.
Nathaniel's room is being overhauled by Aunt Vicki and Aunt Kandi. New bed, new dresser, more space, et cetera.
I work today.
There's church tonight.
Stan's picking me up from work.
Mom's getting her appetite back, but she's bored out of her mind.
I've been having no dreams I can remember, because it barely seems like I'm sleeping. I close my eyes and then the alarm rings.
I'm not getting enough sleep.
I had a driving lesson yesterday.
I had dinner with the Clarks.
The pool is 62 degrees.
I'm looking forward to the weekend.
I miss my Sunday School class, because last Sunday was Super Church.
These shoes hurt my feet.
I'm walking to work.
My boss is really good about giving me time off for church. God bless him.
I found my headphones.
My father is going to return my cd player because it busted.
Christine called me last night and we talked for half an hour.
I miss her lots and bunches.
I have a friction burn on my finger.
The medicine is really helping it.
I'm getting tired of school.
Nine weeks without a break.
Speech midterm today, and the second half on Monday.
I don't like what I wrote for part of it, but I couldn't think of anything else.
I was twenty minutes late for Art History because there was an accident on the Green Bridge.
Did I mention that I'm tired?
Erika Brewer now has a loft bed.
My Spanish teacher is getting sick. Yo estoy triste.
Deseo dormir.
Necesito una vacacion.
*sigh*
This is the day that the Lord hath made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
See you all at church tonight.