Selbmar
I now have a hand out on MLA format, courtesy of Sis. Val.
I left my phone in the Cafeteria today. I can't believe I did that. *smacks forehead for the fifteen hundredth time* A cadet found it and gave it to the lady in charge of the Cafeteria, so I was able to retrieve it.
I'm roaming around, collaring people to do a non-verbal survery for me that's due tomorrow. Watch out! You could be next. *tee hee*
Amanda and I went to the Olive Tree today. I like that restaurant. They have good chicken. Amanda and I wore yellow today. That was fun.
I compiled a list of things to do over the next few days. One of the items consists of cleaning my room.
Am I cleaning my room?
No.
Bah.
I have decided that I hate speaking in questions.
Hi, how are you doing today?
What can I get for you?
Would you like that in the Original size?
Would you like a free boost today?
Can I get you anything else?
Can I get your name, please?
AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
It drives me nuts.
Seriously.
The little elevation in pitch sends me screaming over the edge sometimes.
Oh well.
I'll get over it.
Hmm.
There's this long post I've got floating around in my head, but every time I sit down to type it out, I never can think of how or even what I want to say.
I suppose I'll have to do it on something non-threatening like Microsoft Word.
If I can ever drag my computer chair back to my desk.
Have a great day.