Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, April 15, 2004


 
Trig is Evil

Or more specifically, my Trig Teacher is.... hee.

Hmmm.... *looks around*
I think it's time for a new theme. Any ideas, anyone?

Spanish test yesterday. Wasn't too bad. I think I did all right on it.
Trig test today. Leave us speak of something a wee bit more pleasant.
Art History tomorrow. *runs around in tight little circles, screaming* Erik has favored us. We're ONLY having the quiz on Baroque, Neoclassical, and Rococo. ONLY! Instead of the aforementioned and Romanticism as well. I feel so special. *grumbles*

Ah, well.
As much as I grouse, I do like school.

I don't have to work today. I'm going to Vacaville tonight. Don't ask me why. *grin* Probably because I love my friends.

I will talk to you all later... maybe. If you're not busy and I have time.
We'll see.