Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Tuesday, May 18, 2004


 
Ayer

So yesterday I went to a couple Art Galleries with Aunt Rachel. It was very therapeutic. Not because the paintings were lovely--they weren't. I only saw a couple that I really liked. And not because I didn't work--even though I didn't. But because we got to talk. Aunt Rachel is one of those people who know how to listen. She asked me a couple questions and then let me ramble on and on about everything in general and nothing in particular. Cathartic release. I feel much better now. I told her some stuff I had done a couple years ago--nothing terribly evil, just some stupid stuff that I don't know WHY I did it--and she didn't say what a horrible person I was or how glad she was that I had come to my senses. She just listened to me vent and I know I can trust her.

I love Aunt Rachel.