Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Tuesday, June 22, 2004


 
A little bit of this, a little bit of that

So Mom and Dad are out of town for a few days. My Manager likes me, for some weird reason. Can't think why.
Amanda and I had one of those serious talks where we discussed everything under the sun. We spent over an hour at Starbucks after I got off work.
Jamba Juice wanted me to work closing tomorrow night. I squirmed out of it and re-submitted my availability hours.
So I've been thinking....
That I haven't been thinking. Which is probably why I haven't blogged in a while. I usually blog what I'm thinking, but if I havent' been thinking, then... you get the point.
I've been reading an awful lot, though. An awful lot. I scour the children's section for fantasy books. I've come up with several good ones. And, as expected, a couple flops.
It looks like I'm going to get to go to Campmeeting after all. That's cool.
I had a lady ask for a "Super-Size" smoothie yesterday. That was very funny.
We invented the JambaStomp today. No, you don't want to see it.
*grin*
Well, I'm going to do more non-thinking.
If you haven't already, read Amanda's blog. It has some hysterical posts on it now.