Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Tuesday, June 08, 2004


 


So I haven't posted in ages.
C'est la vie.

I went to Arroyo Grande with Amanda. It was simply marvelous fun. Amanda lost her watch, but we found it. Now we're on the lookout for a better one.

Christine graduated, and if you're reading this Christine, you have impeccable timing. I went to work today and apparently while I was gone, the District Manager came in and did a very thorough rundown of the store--what we're doing right and what we ain't. It wasn't too bright. There's a six page report with the aforementioned on the lockers. Barry, our DM, spent several days at the store, poking around everywhere. I'm just glad I wasn't there. *sends up an earnest prayer of thanksgiving*

Bro. Morgan spoke last night about the Goodness of God. And He truly is Good. I can't even begin to name all the wonderful things that God has done/is doing/will do for me. I love Him more every day.

Michelle is going to wear skirts to work. I think that is truly, truly fantastic, but she's going to catch flak about it. So keep her in your prayers.

This quarter is a camping theme for Sunday School. If any of you have ideas and haven't already talked to me, give me a call. I'd love to hear 'em.

I've been going to the library and scanning the shelves for children's fantasy books. So far I've found several very good ones. Emma, try the Song of the Lioness Series, Book 1 is Alanna; the First Adventure. I liked it a lot, and I think you will too. It's the kind of stuff we dreamed about while growing up. (not that we still aren't--growing up, I mean.)

Life is good.
God is good.
Have a good evening.