Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Monday, December 06, 2004


 
Wish List

Unlimited gift card for B&N
A shopping spree in that poster store in the mall
A bigger room and a maid to clean it
Someone smarter than I to take my finals for me
An extended Christmas season
A full tea service for ten
A boombox that would read my mind and play whatever music for which I'm in the mood, even if I don't know.
A loveable kitty
A Car
An unbearably beautiful singing voice
One of those bottomless wallets
Long, flowy skirts, at least twenty (Though they take up a lot of closet space. I'd better wish for a bigger closet, too)
No rain on Friday
Sensibility
A publishing offer
A cloak
And let's throw in Peace on Earth and instant Bilingualism while I'm at it.

Merry Christmas, everyone