Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Monday, January 03, 2005


 
January 19th

I'm trying to decide if I'm looking forward to school or not. It just seems like I've got an awfully heavy schedule, and none of my classes are going to be incredibly enjoyable. I mean, I like Math, so Calculus won't be a drag, but it is at eight in the morning, four days a week.... I'm not too sure how I feel about my Critical Thinking class, even though I love to write and I had a lot of fun with Eng120. Spanish will be interesting, but very challenging, made enjoyable by my classmates, but not enjoyable in and of itself. Just hard work with nice rewards. My PE classes, walking and spinning, will be the same. Nice rewards, but not fun of themselves. Although walking will be made enjoyable by the presence of Michelle. Also the Critical Thinking class. Watch out, Dr. Seymour, you've got two introverted cynics coming your way. At least.... I think Michelle is part cynic. Kathey and Katie and Hilary will be in Spanish, along with some student from Spanish 2.

All in all, I'm not too sure about how excited to be. I dunno. *shrugs* Maybe I think too much. I'm gonna go cool down.