Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Monday, January 03, 2005


 
The oddest thing....

It never ceases to amaze me that I can sit for hours and write and write and write without tiring or running out of ideas...
And yet the moment I pull up my blog window, I have nothing to say.

So... The Robertsons are still here. That's cool. The girls are fun, Aunt T and Uncle Jim are fun. It works. They're not "company" company, but "family" company.
I just wish Chvana and Kaylah were here, too.

Derek has some (insert adjective of choice) news, but I'll let him tell you. I don't want to steal his thunder.

My fingers are cold. Just in case you wanted to know.

Brandon is gone. Again. *grumble*

Oh. It's a New Year and I haven't made any reference to the fact. Umm..... Feliz Ano Nuevo? *shrugs*

Didn't go to work today. Can't say that I was crushed. I think I need a new job. (But I don't want suggestions yet. I'm still in the "thinking it through" stage.)

I've been reading. I highly recommend it. It's very relaxing.

People who can talk and talk and talk and never run out of things to say simply amaze me. I can write and write and write, but that's different. If you don't understand how it's different.... go ask somebody else. I don't feel like explaining it.

So.... we went to Monterey. I babysat. I went to work. We had a Watchnight.

Oh... New Year's Eve... Something funny, but don't tell anyone. Shhh. I was sitting next to someone, and this someone was drinking sparkling cider. This person looks at me, looks at the cider, and says: "If this were wine, I might be sitting in your lap right now."
I replied: "If it were wine, I might let you."

If you don't think it's funny.... I s'pose you hadta've been there.