Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, January 27, 2005


 
*sigh*

School blindsided me this year.
And believe it or not, it's not the six thirty mornings with the eight a.m. class that are killing me.
It's the amount of homework.
Not that it's hard or anything.
It's just... time-consuming.
That's not harsh enough.
It's time-devouring.
Every last bit of spare time I thought I might have during M-Th is eaten up by homework.
And most of my weekends, too.
On the upside, I dropped my Spinning class like a hot potato.
It was killing me.
And I only took one class.
Crystal is suicidal, I'm convinced.
Hannah, too.
But tomorrow I don't have to do anything much.
Except homework.
Surprise, surprise.
Erm...
Spanish is going better than I thought it would.
Probably because it's expanding upon what I already know, as opposed to putting something where there was nothing.
Bilingual service on Sunday. That should be fun.
Get to learn Church jargon in Spanish.
Suddenly, instead of two journal entries to write, I have five.
Jumped from twenty minutes to nearly an hour.
Wow.
I'm tired.
Can you tell?
I'd like to sleep and sleep and sleep tomorrow,
But after a week and a half of going to sleep at ten and waking up at six thirty, I don't think it's going to happen.
Can't say I'm sorry.
I was getting a little tired of sleeping all day, anyway.
I like my CT class.
I like Dr. Seymour.
What are some assumptions that society has "thrust" onto us?
I'm sure if I thought about it, I could come up with a few.
I'm just too tired to think.
Estoy muy cansada, no puedo pensar.
For some reason, whenever I get reeaaallly tired lately, I start writing simple sentences in Spanish.
I wonder why.
*sigh*
Well, I probably should go to sleep.
G'nite, everyone.