Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Wednesday, February 02, 2005


 
Ser o Esta: Eso Es la Pregunta!

Yesterday was a bad day.
Last night was an awful night.
Today is a good day.

I knew that yesterday would be not so great the moment I stepped outside. First, because I was outside at 7am, but that happens four days out of the week, so that wasn't a big deal. The thing that tipped me off was that there wasn't a hint of rain in the sky, and it was warm. At 7 in the morning. It was warm. End-of-Springtime warm. And it's still the middle of winter. Wasn't too happy 'bout that.
Then things just went down hill. The main problem is that I have too much homework and not enough time to do it all in. I was feeling very lousy, then I had chocolate, then I only felt pretty lousy. So. There it is.

And last night, I couldn't sleep until 1130ish, and that is very bad, especially when, as I keep reminding you, one has to arise from their slumber at 630. Why do I feel the need to keep telling you that? I dunno. Anyway, I dreamed that my mother died. It was not cool, and I don't want to talk about it.

But today was better. I finished my Spanish tarea last night, so I didn't have to do that today. My math teacher gave us an extension on the homework, glory hallelujah. And I spent time with my mother, albeit with my sister as well and in the laundromat, but it was time with my mother nonetheless. And the only time Sarah and I argued was when she tried to touch my face without warning me first. I hate that, and she knows it. But I suppose she forgets sometimes.

And now I have to go make Jelly Tarts, finish my homework, and go help with the dinner tonight.

Fun fun.