Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, March 17, 2005


 
Draw Near--GM

Can I trust you?
Would you love me if you really knew the one inside?
I'm afraid to open up and let you into what I've learned to hide
You say you want to know me
You want to help me through
Well, here is what I'll ask of you
Draw near to me
And we will walk together
Draw near to me
Through the sun and through the rain
And you will see that we are not so different
That our struggles and our pain are very much the same
But you must come near to me
There are times when I feel like an island in the middle of the sea
How hard the wind is blowing
I'm alone and wondering if someone will rescue me
I feel guilty in the asking
I should quote a verse or two
But I will risk being honest with you