Word
I wish I would stop coughing. *grumble grumble* It's not a little cough every few seconds, but big coughs every twenty minutes or so. Even spaced so far apart, I wish it would just go away. I mean, I know it will... eventually. But I want it gone
now. I feel fine otherwise, why can't this go away too? *sigh*
I need to change my blog theme. I've had this one since Christmas. Any ideas, Kat?
I have approximately twenty minutes before critical thinking class. I think the differences between inductive and deductive
finally clicked in my brain. That should increase my chances of passing the midterm by about 75%. And since I've been hearing about fallacies since Stan was in CT, I shouldn't have a problem with that part.
Math is... still there. It's not too bad, I s'pose.
I go by the library and my librarian always asks, "So, have you read anything new lately?" Unfortunately, all I've read recently are comic books and my Spanish book.
Speaking of which, we have an exam today on the Preterite vs. the Imperfect. Blast from the past, right Kathey? Hm... Maybe I should dig up our "most excellent fairytale".
Be right back...
*dives into a pile of old posts and burrows around in them*