Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Saturday, April 23, 2005


 
Pant Wars

Directions: Take a quote. I have chosen Star Wars because it's just so funny! Remove some key word and replace it with "pants." Laugh.

“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of pants!” –C-3P0

“No, I don’t think he likes you at all. . . . I don’t like pants, either.” –Threepio

“You must repair him! Sir, if any of my pants or gears will help, I’ll gladly donate them.” –Threepio

“We’ll be sent to the spice mines of Kessel or smashed into pants!” –C-Threepio

“Actually, Artoo has been known to make pants… from time to time.” –Threepio

“I’m standing here in pants, and you’re having delusions of grandeur.” –Threepio

“I do believe that they think I am some sort of pants.” –Threepio

“You can waste time with your friends when your pants are done.” –Uncle Owen

“Traveling through hyperspace isn’t like dusting pants, boy!” –Han

“You have taken your first step into larger pants.” –Ben

“You’ll find I’m full of pants.” –Luke

“You are pants. It is useless to resist.” –Vader

“… I warn you not to underestimate my pants.” –Luke

“Your pants are your weakness.” –Luke

“I recognized your foul pants when I was brought on board.” –Leia

“Charming to the last. You don’t know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your pants.” –Tarkin

“What incredible pants you’ve discovered.” –Han

“You do have your pants. Not many of them, but you do have them.” –Leia

“If you fail me again, I’ll put pants on your head so big you won’t be able to go near a civilized system.” –Jabba

“Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be… well, more pants than you can imagine.” –Luke
“I don’t know, I can imagine quite a bit.” –Han

“I take pants from just one person: Me!” –Han

“Impossible pants.” –Threepio

“Good. I hate long pants.” –Han

“Well, short pants are better than no pants at all.” –Han

“I am altering the pants. Pray I don’t alter them any further.” –Vader

“Join me and I will complete your pants.” –Vader

“Your pants are complete.” –Vader

“I wish I had your pants.” –Threepio