Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, June 09, 2005


 
"Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer"

Or rainy, as the case may be.
I'm being a bad little girl and posting on my blog when I should be either cleaning my room or burrowing beneath my covers after a visit with Mr. Sandman.
Ah, well. That's me.

So... I know you're all expecting a deep and profound post, after such a long absence, but I simply do not have it within me. My brain feels like it has been twisted and wrung dry. There is not a spark of creative genius to be found anywhere.

Therefore I must leave with these few words:
"Six stolen elephants and a giraffe, and you can't open the window or the pigeons will fly away."