Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, July 14, 2005


 


Hm....


 


It seems that there was something I needed to tell all you faithful readers... (if there are any left...)


 


But I can't for the life of me think what it is.


 


Let's see...


 


Was it... no. It wasn't that. I told you about that last week.


 


Maybe it was... nope. Not that either.


 


Or perhaps... no.


 


Mayb-- no.


 


What abou-- not that either.


 


Well, What was is!?!


 


Hm.


 


I just can't seem to remember...


 


Well, it'll have to wait for another day, I suppose.


 


I'll be sure to post it as soon as I can remember it.


 


Good ni---


 


 


Wait....


 


 


Waaiitt.....


 


 


I think I remember....


 


 


Yes!!


 


 


I remember!!!


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


I GOT A CAR!!!


 



It looks kinda like that, only it's silver. :^D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



*is very, very, very, very, very happy*