Of Concerts and Popcorn
So we (Michelle, Stan, and I) went to a Jars of Clay concert in Sacramento. It was free. And you could tell. *shrugs* It was decent enough.
But two songs into it, the kid in front of us, who's about seven or eight, completely loses interest and decides to devote his energies to throwing popcorn at Stan and Michelle. I was sitting too far out of his easy turning range, so I wasn't worth the effort. And the popcorn was slightly soggy, so... draw your own conclusions.
In any case, it was fun being together. We saw fireworks in Sac, too, but don't ask me why they were there. Today was a good day. A nice contrast to yesterday.
And I had nice dreams last night, too. They were very pleasant.
Have I ever mentioned that I love teaching Sunday School?
Well, I do. It's the highlight of my week.
I love being in our happy, cheerful classroom.
I love being with Kathey.
I love the children.
And most of all, I love teaching the children.
It's such fun.
My life would be dull and almost pointless if I didn't have Sunday School to look forward too.
By the way, Kathey, you should see the markers and tape I bought! It's great stuff!!
So, towards the goal of having as much fun as possible tomorrow morning and still preserving my sanity, I must sleep.
Pleasant dreams, everyone.
That's what I plan to have.
:)