Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Friday, July 15, 2005


 
Things You'll Never Hear in Star Wars

And I will say to him: "My name is Luke Skywalker, you killed my father, prepare to die." -Luke referring to Vader

"Uh, Vader? Your James Earl Jones impression is getting kinda old."-Admiral Piet

"The Falcon looks great painted pink!" -Han

"I never really liked Alderaan anyways."-Leia

Chewie - "Live long and prosper!"

Han Solo: The hyperdrive's working!

Palpatine: "I plan to call it 'The-Big-Round-Thing-That-Can-Blow-Stuff-Up.' What do you think?"
Tarkin: "Umm, how about 'Death Star,' My Lord?"
Palpatine: "You don't like MY name?"
Tarkin: "It's a little wordy."
Palpatine: "Fine, have it your way. But if anything happens to it, it's gonna be YOUR fault."

"Threepio, you're in charge of the Falcon until I get back," Han to C-3P0.

I'm at a loss for words. -Threepio-

"well...(sob) i never was (sniffle)... hugged enough...as a child...(gurgle)" - palpatine to the imperial guidance counselor

Luke: Now that I think about it, trying's OK

Luke Skywalker you've just destroyed the Death Star, what are you going to do now?
I'm going to Disney World!!!


(Just a quick note: I take no credit/blame for any of this stuff)