Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, September 29, 2005


 
Life in General

Today is a better day. I wouldn't say it's a "good" day, but it's better.
I don't feel quite so lousy. I finished my Anthropology presentation, and it went quite well. I did the reading for English... kinda. I skimmed the headnote for the Romantic/European-white-racism period. Part A is what it is, Part B is what people paint it as. *shrugs* But, if you think it's the other way around, suit yourself. The test in Psychology went okay.
I have to be at work in half an hour... but I don't have to worry about repairmen, OSE, or inventory, so it should be pretty routine... *crosses fingers* I hope. :0)
Now if I can just get through the papers I have to write before Monday, I should be okay.
Other than that.....
Life as usual.
*shrugs*
Whatever that means.