Quazie
I saw that ^ on a license plate today and laughed quite loudly.
Perhaps I'm not reading it correctly and it's supposed to mean something else, but I looked at it, looked at it again, and read "Kwazy"!!!
It was hysterically funny.
Anyway, how are you?
I'm doing much much much much much much better, thank you. All those hugs helped. :0)
But I did find out that Hep A is a two shot series... and Hep B is a Three shot series!!! I didn't know what I was getting into. *groan* And tetanus is painful. *sigh*
Oh, well. They need help. Here I go. :0)
So I'm working on a list of questions for Anthropology.
Oh, wait a minute. No I'm not. I'm writing a blog post. Silly me. :0)
I'm s'posed to be doing those questions. "Journal Questions," she calls them, no less. As if she actually expects us to keep up with them on a constant basis. Oh, wait. She does! She also expects us to read those three books she made us buy and that two inch Reader she gave us!!!
Fortunately.... she doesn't quiz us or anything. :-D I'm a bad little girl... I don't do my Anthropology reading. Tsk, tsk.
So, I was thinking about my classes this semester, and it's really interesting how they overlap. I'm learning a lot.
Child Development is teaching me how the body and brain develop, particularly at young ages.
Psychology is teaching me how/why people behave/think the way they do. It's very fascinating. That, and purple unicorns. (don't ask)
American Literature is teaching me about my culture, and why it is the way it is, and how it came to be that way. Extremely fascinating.
Pretty much the only class that isn't teaching me much at all is... *drum roll* Anthropology. I knew that would surprise you all. I mean, I love that class, right? NOT!!! Icky.
Kathey, thank you for letting me pick you up on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 'Cause if I didn't do that, I just wouldn't go, and I'd drop out or flunk, and then I'd have to take it all over again. :0)
I'm getting hooked on Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea. It's delicious. And the fact that I can get 23.5 oz for a dollar or less is absolutely marvelous!!
I did something stupid today: I drove out of the gas station with my gas cap on my trunk and the fuel door still open. I had been washing my windows and got distracted, so I forgot to put it back on and shut the door. :( So I'm now gas-cap-less, but sweet darlingest Dan is going to get me another one. :0)
In the words of Brian Regan, "Just trying to go through life without looking stupid. It's not working out too well."
Speaking of, I was at Wells Fargo today, and I'm getting ready to leave the teller window, when I catch sight of a Starbucks coffee cup out of the corner of my eye, with the little protective cardboard ring around it and everything. I touch it, ascertain that it's empty, and asked the girl if she wanted me to toss it for her. It was kind of out of her direct line of vision, so I thought maybe a careless customer had left it. She looked at me kinda funny, and said, "Uh... No. That's part of a promotion we're doing." I did a double take and saw the words "Wells Fargo" printed on the cup and the holder.
STUUUUUUUPID!!!!
Felt like a moron.
"I'm a doofus!!!!":
Oh, well. I wonder how many other people offered to do the same thing. :0)
I'm going to church now. I'll blog at ya later. :0)
(I'm feeling better: can you tell? :-P)