Today
Today...
Well, so far, so good.
:-D
I neglected to bring my notebook to school this morning when I took my li'l sis to school, and I really felt like writing during the hour I had to kill. So I went to the bookstore and bought a little blue book. :D And wrote for a while. Random stuff. ;-) No, you can't see it. Unless you're really, really special. :0)
Trying to decide if I want to go out tonight... with Bro and Sis. Moore, Richard, Candace, Jason, and Brandon. We were going to Bella Roma Pizza, but they're closed on Mondays, so... we shall see what will transpire.
My Aunt Candy (Cane) leaves today. She's been with us since Wednesday.
My Grandmother on my mom's side is here until... tomorrow or the next day.
Dad leaves for General Conference on Wednesday.
And.... that's about all the comings and goings I can think of.
School's okey-dokey... 'cept for that midterm I have in English tomorrow.... *sigh*
Life's pretty good right about now.
I can't really complain....
Well, if I wanted to be a brat, I could, just for the fun of it.
But I won't. :0)