Look! A Bantha!
B) Kill humans!
E) I heard that!
B) Kill Wookiees!
E) Look! A Bantha!
B) Kill Banthas?
E) Not familiar with Banthas? The next candidate is an Ewok, named Kettch.
B) Um, please correct me if I’m wrong, but Kettch is a fictitious character. An Ewok pilot who doesn’t exist. I should know. I made him up.
E) Yub yub!
B) Now you’re coming close to making fun of me.
E) No, what I’m coming close to is violence.
B) You insolent bug!
E) Is that the best you’ve got?
B) Uh, yes.
E) Yes! She said yes! You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for her to say yes!
B) Do you always act like this?
E) Only when I really need to use the refresher.
B) What’s that?
E) Would you like a refresher course? Oh no, wait; it would be like giving a lightsaber to a two year old.
B) You are so dead.
E) Oh really? How’d you figure that?
B) Two squints are coming right at us.
E) Oops.
B) Well, I hate to rush you, but I’m going to want the entertainment center right where you’re standing. You understand.
E) How dare you!
B) Oh, I dare. Dead women dare much because we’re forced to be realistic.
E) Oh great. Who brought the old Bethy out of retirement?
B) How did I get this assignment? Who did I offend?
E) Anyway, what’s it like being a diplomat?
B) It’s kind of like being shot by a blaster until you’re unconscious.
E) Well, you can’t lose with the tools you’ve got.
B) What tools?
E) My maturity, your diplomacy, and Stanley’s optimism.
B) We're doomed.
E) The crowds are calling you “The doleful one.”
B) What? Why? I’m not sad.
E) No, but you look it.
B) Look what?
E) Look! A Bantha!
B) This is where I came in.