Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Friday, June 09, 2006


 
Here We Are

Here we are.
And if we are here now, where were we then?

Don't pay any attention to me.
I'm rambling.
Seeking to fulfill my obligation to post by filling the boxes with meaningless jumbled words.
Kinda like the ends of the spam mail you get in your bulk mail box.
You ever read those?
Filled with cliches, old wives sayings, and proverbs.
It's kinda funny.
I wonder what they're there for.
One of my friends had a birthday.
And I completely dropped the ball and goofed up and missed it.
I feel horrible. :o(
I've been working forty hours a week.
Got my *first* paycheck a couple days ago. It was nice and big. Made my bank account perk up.
In case I didn't tell you, I'm back at Jamba Juice. I missed it. More than I thought I did.
But it makes me all worn out.
So, I'm going to go do some knitting.

You know, "sleep, that which knits the rav'lled sleeve of care" and all that?
;o)