Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Tuesday, October 31, 2006


 
Let's Hear It for the Cs!

Cats ~ The most wonderful creature on Earth. Completely self-sufficient, and yet the right cat will adore you anyway.

Comics ~ Very relaxing, in their way.

Chamomile Tea ~ With honey, not sugar. Sugar just ruins it.

Cards ~ Thank you, greeting, birthday, no reason, missing you, et cetera. I love cards, both getting and sending. I don't send enough, though.

Children ~ They make me happy. They smile and love you even if you've flubbed. They laugh over the silliest things and say the cutest. But I like the ones that go home with their parents at the end of the day best of all. :o)

Cars ~ specifically, mine. I like my Buick.

Candles ~ A warm glow with a soothing scent. A little slice of heaven.

Caps ~ Even though they don't work for me, newsie caps are adorable.

Computers ~ A marvellous invention.

Christine ~ One of the most fabulous women in the world. Wise beyond her years, willing to listen, and stunningly intellectual. I love you, sweetheart.

Costumes ~ Dressing up is fun! :o)

Couches ~ Overstuffed are the best.

Cranberry Craze ~ No longer offered at Jamba Juice, but still one of the best smoothies ever.

Christmas ~ the music, the lights, the warmth, the laughter, the family times.... *happy sigh*


Cheerio! :o)