Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Saturday, January 06, 2007
|
So This is the New Year.... Well... I haven't exactly been doing a good job on keeping up with this thing, have I? *sheepish grin* I just got back from Disneyland. It was marvellous. Cram-packed, but fun nonetheless. Spent time with the Brown side of the family whilst down there, house-sitting in Rialto. I played Mancala....haven't played that since I was in grade-school. Also did a lot of reading, but I won't bore you with the booklist. My thumb is sore. It got caught between a shelf in the freezer and a thirty pound box of strawberries. No, it's not broken or smashed, or anything... just bruised. ;) Brandon was home for Christmas. It was nice to see him again. Kathey and I have all of three kids in Sunday School now. Except last Sunday we had seven, but only because six of them came from the class above us. We talked about the short guy in the sycamore tree. Work is boring. (and certain coworkers are driving me batty) I haven't been writing much of anything for the past two months or so, and that kinda bums me out. I always feel much better when I can write. Blogging only counts sometimes. I'm trying to get my room into some semblance of order. So far, you can see the entire surface of my bed. :D And four of my dresser drawers are impeccable! (yes, they do have clothing in them. :p) No word from SacState yet. I'm excited about transferring, and incredibly nervous. I went to Red Lobster with Amanda and Tasha this evening. I had the Atlantic Salmon. It was very tasty. :o) And I think that's all I'm going to bore you with at this point in time. If you'd like to see what I've been writing, albeit not recently, check it out here. Catch y'all later. ;o) |