Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Thursday, February 08, 2007


 
Music

After almost three years at Jamba Juice, I have picked up some very valuable information about music. I've been able to study and analyze the music that plays while I'm making smoothies. ('Cause I multitask like that :D) And during the hundreds of hours I have spent listening to these songs, I have drawn a conclusion. I will share this conclusion with you.

Any song that contains the word "coconut" is, by virtue of this fact, ANNOYING!!!

I don't care if you're singing about limes and coconutes or the coconut water that for some reason you can't get in America or just coconuts in general. It's annoying.

Just for future reference. ;o)