Into the West
"Why do you weep? What are these tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping..." ~Into the West, LotR
Sunday, July 27, 2008
|
Virtual Tour As you may or may not know, I am moving to Sacramento at the end of the summer with my brother. We have rented one side of a duplex about eight minutes from school, and I'm in love. Seriously. It's the best house ever. Since most of you live waaaay too far away to come and see it anytime soon, I thought that I would show you what I can. Our Hafaduplex ![]() The Front of Our Hafaduplex!!! :o) ![]() The front door.... you should all come visit me sometime.... Not all at once, of course. You know what I mean. :o) ![]() Our split-level living room and dining room. I love the railing!!! :o) ![]() The furnished part of the living room. ![]() The ceiling fan in the dining room. ![]() The hallway and part of the kitchen. ![]() I love I love I love my kitchen! *gleeful giggle* ![]() Betcha can't guess what that is... ![]() More pictures of my kitchen... ![]() I have a green stove. How awesome is that? :~D ![]() I seem to have a lot of pictures of my kitchen....... O:~) ![]() The bend in the hallway to the right leads to the necessary. ![]() The Master Bedroom ![]() The other bedroom ![]() The door to the left of the dining room, leading outside. ![]() The sideyard ![]() The Backyard ![]() To the right of the fridge in my kitchen (I love that: *my* kitchen) is the garage door. ![]() The garage. Labels: My New Home |


















